Sunday, June 06, 2010

Iris is still needy

Trying out the name Iris for our resident blue tricolor who has been looking for a home for months now and not a single email of interest. I am beginning to think that being black/tan and any of it's derivatives in the pit bull world of rescue are just as unwanted as the big black, hairy shelter dog.  She's a wonderful girl though a big girl at over 50 lbs.  She's kind of an old fashioned dog, just a dog, likes to hang out by your feet. She's not drivey or athletic, she's just a good girl.  Maybe a little slow on the uptake but sweet, loving, good with kids, cats and other dogs.  Just exactly like she is supposed to be having been a mother for so many puppies.

2 comments:

Lauren said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lauren said...

Lets try this again... I wish I could take her and kiss her precious little angel face! She is a beautiful baby and this picture is priceless. I can't believe nobody has inquired about her; she seems like a laid back sweet girl. Iris, I will keep my fingers crossed that you find your home soon. xoxo
-Lauren and Kangol