Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Riley Journal #1

Hello!  My name is Riley. I am a 5 year old mixed breed dog. If I do say so myself, I am AMAZING!!! or that's what they (foster mom) tell me.  I am a fun loving sweetie pie if I don't say so myself. I listen and can follow directions....mostly, I try really hard though.  I like walking on a leash and I'm pretty proud to say I don't pull too much.  I love being outside and having outside activities including roller blades!!! They are awesome! I love pulling someone on roller blades behind me, makes me feel like a god.  Feels good with the wind in my ears and my tongue hanging out.  

I love to cuddle and my foster mom is happy to have me around all of the time to warm up her toes when it's chilly at night..  I'm dealing with a little bit of hairloss and don't have a full coat. I've tried just about everything but Rogaine.  My foster mom has seen some improvement already with a good diet, loving care, routine and EXERCISE.  I am a wonderful boy that deserves a loving home that will cherish my silliness.

No comments: